Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Spaghetti, Carbonara sauce (eggs, bacon, pecorino cheese)
Pour 2/3 spoons of olive oil in a pan, add the package content still frozen and a half glass of water, cover with a lid and let it heat up for about 3 minutes stirring from time to time, then remove the lid and stir the product on until water evaporates.
Put the package directly into a microwave at about 800 watts for 3 minutes, lift up the cover edge, drain off the excess water, then remove the cover, stir the content and put again in the microwave for 3 minutes more.
Cook before eating
- SPAGHETTI 60% (water, durum WHEAT semolina, salt)
- Sauce 30% (whole fresh pasteurized MILK, water, EGG mix, Pecorino Romano PDO 1% (sheep’s asteurised MILK, MILK enzymes, rennet, salt), WHEAT starch, cheese (pasteurized MILK, salt, rennet, EGG lysozyme), CREAM, salt, black pepper)
- Bacon 10% (pork belly, water, salt, potato starch, sucrose, flavourings, flavour enhancer, antioxidant, preservative)
- May contain traces of CELERY, FISH, CRUSTACEANS, MOLLUSCS, SULPHITES, SOYBEANS, foods containing GLUTEN
- ALLERGENS: SEE INGREDIENTS IN UPPER CASE
Average nutritional values for
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.25 g|
|of which sugars||1.57 g|
Weight 300 g
Best before: see packaging