Gnocchetti Del Contadino
Gnocchi, tomato sauce, potatoes, zucchini, onion, olive, capers
Pour 2/3 spoons of olive oil in a pan, add the package content still frozen and a half glass of water, cover with a lid and let it heat up for about 3 minutes stirring from time to time, then remove the lid and stir the product on until water evaporates.
Put the package directly into a microwave at about 800 watts for 3 minutes, lift up the cover edge, drain off the excess water, then remove the cover, stir the content and put again in the microwave for 3 minutes more.
Cook before eating
- Gnocchi 60% (Durum WHEAT semolina, potatoes 19%, water, salt)
- Sauce 25% (tomato juice 23%, water, onion, extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, salt, sugar, WHEAT starch, parsley, garlic, white pepper)
- Vegetables (potatoes, courgettes, Tropea red onion)
- May contain traces of EGGS, CELERY, FISH, CRUSTACEANS, MOLLUSCS, SULPHITES, SOYBEANS, MILK, foods containing GLUTEN.
- ALLERGENS: SEE INGREDIENTS IN UPPER CASE
Average nutritional values for
|of which saturated fatty acids||0.18 g|
|of which sugars||6.84 g|
Weight 250 g
Best before: see packaging