Gnocchetti del Pescatore
Gnocchi, fish concentrate, surimi, mussels, clams
Pour 2/3 spoons of olive oil in a pan, add the package content still frozen and a half glass of water, cover with a lid and let it heat up for about 3 minutes stirring from time to time, then remove the lid and stir the product on until water evaporates.
Put the package directly into a microwave at about 800 watts for 3 minutes, lift up the cover edge, drain off the excess water, then remove the cover, stir the content and put again in the microwave for 3 minutes more.
Cook before eating
- Gnocchi 65% (Durum WHEAT semolina, potatoes 22%, water, salt)
- Sauce 28% (tomato purée, sunflower oil, water, CLAM broth, peppers, Atlantic COD, onion, vinegar, salt, garlic, parsley, oregano, chilli pepper)
- Food preparation based on fish, ingredients: water, surimi (chopped white FISH pulp (Alaskan Cod), sugar), WHEAT starch, tapioca starch, sugar, modified tapioca starch, salt, palm oil, SOY protein, crab extract (CRUSTACEANS, SOY), crab flavouring (CRUSTACEANS), EGG white), Chilean MUSSELS (Mytilus Chilensis farmed in Chile, southwestern Pacific Ocean)
- CLAMS (Venus Gallina – fished in the western Black Sea, with dredgers)
- ALLERGENS: SEE INGREDIENTS IN UPPER CASE
Average nutritional values for
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.01 g|
|of which sugars||2.54 g|
Weight 300 g
Best before: see packaging